Amyon and the Awakening -- A Hero's Journey

(Post # 1 in the series)

My life has been a bizarre odyssey, and I will now share my story. First, I will present a series of documents, as outlined below, then I will tell my full story in front of an audience of my peers, along with a panel of psychics & mediums who will confirm, clarify & illuminate my story as I tell it. This will be videotaped and streamed live. It is time for me to speak my truth and do my part to awaken and empower the masses.

'Amyon' is my name in higher realms. I title my story, 'A Hero's Journey', because I've been on a cinematic rollercoaster ride, clearly scripted by the gods, and my journey matches 'The 12 Stages of the Hero's Journey' defined by Professor Joseph Campbell and other scholars in the latter half of the 20th century. Netflix currently features several documentaries about myths and legends, including 'Joseph Campbell and the Power of Myth', and 'Myths and Monsters', which explores the 12 stages that occur in story after story about 'the hero's quest', in cultures around the world and throughout history.
I'm a sober 61-year-old man. My life was quite colorful before my 'awakening' and before the 'odyssey' I've been on this past decade. I don't need to make up any stories -- I'm simply documenting and sharing what I have actually experienced.
Highlights from my story:
* I have a bunch of living and robotic ET implants in my body.
* I've used my psychic ability -- and ET connections -- to work with the FBI & CIA to avert major terrorist attacks, and been interviewed by the Men in Black.
* I've uncovered an international drug cartel that uses spiritual retreat centers as a cover.
* I was beaten to death by a street gang in 2011, and resurrected by a 9-foot-tall 'blue avian' in front of the people who killed me.
* My mother is a serial killer, my parents were part of the 'Illuminati' of Palm Beach, and I was subjected to satanic rituals in high school.
* I've worked with hundreds of clients & colleagues who appear to be 'creator gods' and have been famous people throughout history.
* It appears my twin flame and I are living embodiments of 'Satan & the Savior', and we are both pawns and pivotal figures in this galactic chess game.
* I have a natural ability to perform exorcisms with individuals and groups, a strength beyond most healers, shamans or priests I've met or worked with.
* So many famous people have made 'cameo appearances' in my life it's surreal -- more evidence my reality is being scripted and staged by the gods.

Below is a suggested order in which to read the posts. Posts are accompanied by direct links.
Amyon and the Awakening -- A Hero's Journey
* Prophecies, Adversity, Perseverance & Triumph
Part 1: Prophecies
* Creator Gods, Illuminati & Reincarnation
Part 1: Garden of Eden, Bible Days, Popes, The Inquisition, Hindu & Greek Gods, Lemuria & Mu
Part 2: Royalty, Emperors, Conquerors, Pharaohs, Presidents & Prime Ministers
Part 3: Hollywood, Broadway, Authors, Singers & Composers
Part 4: Nazis & World War 2
* Io Uyzuy -- A Healing, Dance, Exercise & Yoga Modality for Everyone
* The Secret Society of Palm Beach (Docuseries Proposal)
* Christed in Costa Rica: Death, Resurrection & the Avatar
* The Big Picture -- Multidimensional Reality
* Amyeiks & Amyon, the Yin/Yang Twins
* My Creator God Family -- The VovaLaVivas
* Beyond Osho: Cults & Cartels (Docuseries Proposal)
* GO GO: A Tale of Modern Tribes (Screenplay for Feature Film)
* Hummingbird (One Man Show)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Creator Gods, Illuminati & Reincarnation -- Part 1: Garden of Eden, Bible Days, Popes, The Inquisition, Hindu & Greek Gods, Lemuria & Mu

Prophecies, Adversity, Perseverance & Triumph